Sunday, May 31, 2015

Posts-poned...sort of

Maybe it's the weather, the "First Impressions" reviews, or effin' work, but I'm wiped. How wiped am I?
Mrs. Adorkification and I have only seen up to Episode 10 - which I have yet to review.
I know Jean-Luc, I know. 
Which is why I'm slowing things down.

I'll still be doing the Monday Movie Reviews, 
and the WTF? Fridays,
and I will be finishing the Daredevil series...eventually...
...but I won't be posting daily through the summer. 

Easy Conan, it's not the end of the world.

I plan on continuing the "Character Reviews", which seem pretty popular,

aaand I've got a couple other things up my sleeve.
So keep checking back, because aside from Mondays and Fridays, my posts will be sporadic at best. 
Have a good summer (or winter for Australian fans) everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment