Wednesday, May 13, 2015

First Impressions - AoS: "Scars"

This is by no means a deeply intense dissection of the episode.
That will happen over the summer after my purchase of the Blu-ray.
I've put my quick comments and notes after seeing the episode only once after the jump.
You've been warned...

Season 2 Episode 20: "Scars"

The Good:
Koenig!

Mack's gone. I liked him, then I hated him, now I don't trust him.

The Bad:

One S.H.I.E.L.D.?


Dont. Trust. Raina.



Coulson v. May? BAD IDEA!!!
Again...I'll give May her anger due to being lied to, but as a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent, (and ordered to "keep a secret" by Fury) she should be used to it. As for Theta Protocol? Why wouldn't Coulson keep a new carrier under wraps?

The WTF?: 
Whaddya mean it was last year?

Liquid rock? What the hell's that?
I also don't know where they're going with the Inhumans and S.H.I.E.L.D. War? Why? That would suck.

Adorkification Moment:
Star Wars sheets! Ties! Lanyards!

No comments:

Post a Comment