Thursday, May 21, 2015

First Impressions - Flash: "Rogue Air"

This is by no means a deeply intense dissection of the episode.
It's just my quick comments and notes after seeing the episode only once (a la AoS).
Spoilers after the jump.
You've been warned...

Episode 22: "Rogue Air"
The Good:
It was cool to hear "Wells" narrate the opening.

Smart of Cisco to use the slushy/slurpee like that.

Captain Cold is awesome...
...and every villain  should have a theme song. Speaking of villains,
THAT was cool, but I gotta admit that I didn't remember all of them...until they used their powers.
Yeah, well...

The Bad:


The title was wrong.
They never made it to the plane, so why call the episode "Rogue Air"? Shouldn't it have been "Con-Voy"?
What? No?

The WTF?:



Please make this stop. I'm begging you.

Adorkification Moment:
The Flash-Ring!

"Where a test pilot disappeared"?

Ray Palmer shout-out!

Lian Yu, and of course...

...this.
I was pleasantly surprised at seeing these guys together, and it was a nice connection to "My Name is Oliver Queen", but why couldn't Oliver or Ronnie/Martin help earlier with the convoy?

No comments:

Post a Comment