Friday, May 1, 2015

Movie First Impression: Avengers: Age of Ultron (WTF? Friday...5/1/2015)

So THAT happened...
Just to let you know - this is as SPOILER FREE a review as possible for me. 
You've been warned.
First I was all
and 
but then...
And while I didn't see

which made me go

they did show us

and that made me all
I did get to see
and 
which made me wanna
with joy.
I liked what they did with
and 
but how they dealt with
left me feeling
Now - 
was AWESOME, and so was
'cause they made me feel
And then there was
and
and
and we can't forget
They did mention
and
and even hinted at
and that made me
And as for
and
they really stole the show.
HOWEVER...
something happens, that made me go
 
and then
then back to 
and then finally
(sigh...)
They delivered the goods, giving us weeks of
which makes me all
So...there you have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment