Wednesday, October 17, 2012

My videogame experience...

I'm not big on home video games.

When I was a kid I wanted to live in the arcade and thought Tron was the best movie ever, but between Atari, Colecovision, Nintendo, Donkey Kong, Pokemon and the rest, I lost interest.

In fact, I bought my first system...an original Playstation...when I was working at Toys R' Us . It was used, and cost me $20. The one game I bought for it?

Now, I admit that I played the hell out of it and still do occasionally...on my most recent purchase: a PS2.

With this machine, I'm the proud owner of two games...

and...

MUA is a fantastic game, but I bought it first - so X-Men Legends II was kind of a let down since it came out first: the graphics weren't as good and the play of the game was too similar.

Why am I mentioning this? Because even though I still haven't seen Arrow, I saw this...

Looks like I need to save some money...

2 comments:

  1. Xena used to be my favorite tv show when i was young. good old memories

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I was a fan too.

      How big a fan?

      I bought the soundtrack to the show...

      ...still have it too.

      Delete