Tuesday, October 23, 2012

...and then there's this...

I admit that I don't know a lot about Mandarin...other than he's from China, has some sort of "connection" to Fing Fang Foom, and has ten rings.

But I knew he has a history with Iron Man, and was very excited to learn that he's in IM3, and is being played by Sir Ben Kingsley.

Yesterday, they released the first official look at Kingley's Mandarin:
Honestly, this doesn't say "Chinese Villain" to me...but I think the films are intent on making him more Middle-Eastern, and that vibe I get.

And now that I see this, I wonder if they're going to actually feature the ten tings - meaning show off their powers - or if they're just going to be ornamental.

Don't forget, we know that A.I.M will appear as well, and I wouldn't be surprised to see Sam Rockwell's Justin Hammer back again too.

In Marvel Studios I Trust

No comments:

Post a Comment