Friday, October 19, 2012

WTF? Fridays...10/19/2012

Apparently, there was a comic convention in New York last weekend.

As usual, I go to Comicvine to get my fix on all the stuff I missed.

I caught the daily wrap-ups from the regular commentators on the site - G-Man and Babs - but the site had a little bit more to share this time...

Rob Benedict - who I remember from an episode of Burn Notice, and Rich Speight Jr. - who I remember from...well nothing, went to the floor throughout the convention and talked to people and looked at stuff.

I guess these guys have been on Supernatural...

...a show I haven't seen one minute of.

They're really funny (especially when random fans walk up to them and get their pictures taken with these guys), and I hope they do more of these.

WARNING - The first clip takes some getting used to. There's a lot of camera movement, out of focus shots, and random babbling throughout, but by the third clip I was on the floor laughing so hard.

WARNING #2 - While mostly SFW, the fourth and fifth clips from Day One, which is all I've seen so far, feature some 'R'-rated humor. Consider yourself warned.

AND THE WINNER OF THE WTFN? AWARD GOES TO...

...the woman at 8:43 on the fifth clip from Day One. She's dressed as the conductor from "Conjunction Junction" on Schoolhouse Rocks. It has absolutely nothing to do with the booth she's working at, but she owns that costume.

No comments:

Post a Comment