Monday, October 15, 2012

Well...it's been a year...(or weekend skipped Part 2)

Today marks my first year of consecutive posting (even though I started this back in April of '09), which means I've been able to post roughly once a day (save for power outages, internet snafus and the like) for 365 consecutive days.

I know...what about this past weekend? Well, that counts - only because there have been several days where I posted more than once, and being my wedding anniversary I thought I'd give Mrs. Adorkification my full attention.

So - now that I'm another year "blog-savvy", be prepared for...more blogs.

I plan on doing two a day...more or less...but it's a goal!

Is that...could it be...?


Silver Samurai...on the silver screen?

All this (Wolverine Sequel) movie needs now is televised news footage of the alien invasion in New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment