Friday, October 5, 2012

WTF? Fridays...10/5/2012

This week...







Let me just say this: If Whedon is creating all-new, never-before-seen/heard-of-characters for his show...isn't it better that they're S.H.I.E.L.D. agents and not the characters those agents are tracking?











The new Magic The Gathering set/subset is out and I haven't had time to see the cards at all...

...damn job...







AND THIS WEEK'S WTFN? AWARD GOES TO...


Stan the Man.

He gave the world a heart attack while he underwent surgery to prevent himself from getting one.

This one man has influenced so many, in so many different areas of the entertainment business, that I can only imagine the impact his passing will make 174 years from now.

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised that Marvel and DC haven't already made their farewells and locked them in their respective vaults for when the time comes.

It makes me think of when another influential entertainer/creator passed, and the tribute that says it all...in one panel -






1 comment: