Sunday, October 7, 2012

Patriots v Broncos...4:25 P.M.

This will be the first time the Pats face Peyton Manning in over a year.

I've never liked the whole "Manning vs. Brady" thing because both players are never on the field the same time.

I always saw it as "Manning vs. Bruschi". 'Cause Tedy was my guy.

My point is that the only thing that can keep either of the Mannings in check is the Pats' defense...which is looking better each week.

Will it be good enough? That's hard to say, because this is Manning's first year back...in a different franchise no less...and an "up and coming" Pats defense.

In other words - waters will be tested on both sides, and I honestly don't care how many points Brady and the offense put on the board.

I'll be focusing on how many points Manning et. al. don't get...

...and how many times he gets stuffed!

No comments:

Post a Comment