Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Another day...another tidbit about the MMU...

As excited as I am about Ant-Man, I have to stay focused on Iron Man 3, which comes out first...May 3, 2012 to be exact.

We know it's based on the Extremis story, and a new storyboard image showing the armor has been released...


It takes some getting used to, but I'm warming up to it.

Now, the other bit of news is that IM3 will be converted to 3D in post.

I believe Avengers was done the same way (along with Thor and Cap) and I don't like it.

I saw both Thor and  Avengers in 3-D with Adorkette, and while the effect was okay, I prefer my 3D films to have been made with 3D in mind.

I know the public's relationship with 3D is love/hate, and I don't love it, I'd hate to see the greatest superhero movie franchise(s) in history be cheapened by fads.

See - if Marvel really wanted to get into 3D, they should make a film using this guy...


But as always...

In Marvel Studios I Trust

No comments:

Post a Comment