Saturday, October 27, 2012

Conan...revisited...

I'm gonna need help with this:

Universal Pictures, which has world rights to Conan, has green-lit The Legend of Conan, which brings Schwarzenegger back to the role that made him famous.

Not only that, Legend will "skip over" Conan the Destroyer as well as...
...the 2011 relaunch.

I get that Arnold wants back in the Hollywood game, and if he can't go back to the Terminator well, Conan makes sense - Conan is a human being, and human beings get old. I get that.


I saw the 2011 film, and I liked it. Jason Momoa had a hell of a job filling a role almost impossible to fill, but he did the role justice. I feel bad for him to be bumped out of a potential franchise. As for Legend, I think the film should be renamed...
...'Nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment