Monday, October 29, 2012

45 - 7...

They played the St. Louis Rams in England yesterday.

I missed the game - I was carving pumpkins with Adorkette.

So the Pats are 5-3 for the season. This puts them in first place in the AFC East (Miami is second with a 4-3 record...they've already had their bye week), and there are four teams right now with more wins: the Houston Texans, the New York Giants, the Chicago Bears and the Atlanta Falcons (who are still undefeated).

The Pats have their bye week this coming weekend, and they need the time to get their stuff together for the second half of the season.

They've proven that they can play well, and shown that they can play...not so well, so lets hope they spend their time wisely and beat Buffalo on Sunday, Nov. 11.

I'm going to miss that game too...there's a convention I have to attend.

But if they keep putting up points like this while I'm away, I'll keep doing what I did this morning and catch the highlights.

No comments:

Post a Comment