Saturday, November 1, 2014

First Impressions - Arrow: 'The Magician'

This is by no means a deeply intense dissection of the episode.
It's just my quick comments and notes after seeing the episode only once (a la AoS).
Spoilers after the jump.
You've been warned...


Season 3 Episode 4: 'The Magician'
The Good:
It was good to see Nyssa again.
* Nice flip Roy!
* I love that they're pronouncing it RAY-SH al Ghul instead of RAAS al Ghul.

The Bad:
Hey Diggle...you copy that? You copied that, right? I copy that you copy that.
* So Merlyn didn't kill Sara? That blows my theory.
* As badass as Roy's flip was, being taken down by a dart?  
* Thea's complaining about everyone keeping secrets from her...while busy keeping secrets from everyone else?

The WTF?:
That does not look like Ra's al Ghul to me...

Adorkification Moment: ...but I will say that during the whole "dressing Ra's al Ghul behind the curtain" scene, I kept thinking: "That's Mandarin...THAT'S MANDARIN!"

No comments:

Post a Comment