Sunday, November 16, 2014

First Impressions - Arrow: 'Guilty'

This is by no means a deeply intense dissection of the episode.
It's just my quick comments and notes after seeing the episode only once (a la AoS).
Spoilers after the jump.
You've been warned...


Season 3 Episode 6: 'Guilty'
The Good: Arrow meets Wildcat!
* I like how they took a Golden Age character, updated him, and still made him a precursor to Oliver.
*
Katana!

The Bad: Ollie's wig. Seriously.

The WTF?: China White's name is Chien Na Wei?

Adorkification Moment: I had three...
*
I never thought I'd see it.
Arsenal!
* The last one took me back to the days of B: TAS. There was an episode called - 
where Catwoman was captured by other villains. Batman then learned where she was being held by going to a villain hangout - disguised as a villain - and listening to them talk among themselves. This was a very cool episode. You see Penguin talk with Joker, and this...
I can't remember Ted Grant's response when Laurel said those words. I was too busy laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment