Saturday, November 15, 2014

First Impressions - Flash: 'Plastique'

This is by no means a deeply intense dissection of the episode.
It's just my quick comments and notes after seeing the episode only once (a la AoS).
Spoilers after the jump.
You've been warned...


Episode 5: 'Plastique'
The Good: Barry asking how fast he needs to run...and math.
* Iris actually "seeing" The Streak, but that name's gotta change.
* At first, I thought Barry borrowed one of Oliver's voice-altering device and I thought 'cool'. When he explained that he vibrated his vocal cords, I thought 'COOL'!
* Clancy Brown.
* Anyone else notice the Flock of Seagulls cover?
*
I'll admit - I didn't (and still don't) know Plastique at all. 
But the use of a character from the comics is always welcome. Speaking of which, I don't know Clancy Brown's character either.

The Bad: Will Barry just tell Iris the truth already? DAMMIT!

The WTF?: Exactly how does Barry know how fast he's running? Does the suit have a speedometer? I mean - in the books, Barry just ran...faster...right?

Adorkification Moment:
'Nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment