Friday, September 21, 2012

WTF...Marvel?...Friday...9/21/2012

I love these guys, but every once in a while they leave me shaking my head like Kermit after Fozzy and Gonzo do something stupid...

Apparently Thanos has been confirmed as not only the villain of Guardians of the Galaxy, but also Avengers 2.

Why?

I can understand his being in GotG, but it's too soon for him to be in A2.

My thought was that he'd learn about Odin's Infinity Gauntlet...which is in Thor by the way...and he'd take his time getting it until A3...and we'd have the Infinity Gauntlet story.

I guess this could still work, only the time between now and A2 would lead to the Jim Starlin story from the seventies that gave us the Eternals, Captain Marvel, and Adam Warlock.

And then he'd learn about the Gauntlet for A3.







Speaking of GotG...

James Gunn is the director of this film...

He's also going to rewrite it...

...


WTF?

...

I don't know this guy at all, and I believe Joss when he said he'd try to keep his hands out of other people's Marvel projects, but isn't this one of those times when he should?


Speaking of Joss Whedon...

WTF Brits?

You'll give your kids hellish nightmares about Angels that move when you blink...

and those...things...you can't turn your back on without forgetting they're there...

 but they can't see a pointy piece of metal sticking out of a man you know is dying...from a stab wound...through the back?









So S.H.I.E.L.D. is gonna feature new characters. Hopefully they'd be pre-existing Marvel characters that are new to viewers.








If so, I'd like to make a suggestion...









Starring...


as




as



and of course...


as

...WTFN?

No comments:

Post a Comment