Sunday, September 2, 2012

And now for some utter randomness...


I mentioned before that Mrs. Adorkification has requested to up the deck card count to 80 cards so she could add Blue to her Green...

I also mentioned before that I don't like the idea, but since I have very little say around the house I decided to add 20 cards to my deck.

I also also mentioned before that I didn't have enough Mountains to keep the ratios, and had to improvise.

Here's a few other cards I added...in essence...because I had to:


Shatter is a straight up, basic, "does what it says" kind of card. I love these, and stay away from those that have paragraphs of explanations. They make my head hurt.

You can't go up against a Blue deck without something like Magnetic Mountain. It makes Blue mages pay...hard.

Arms Dealer is cool. No, really. It's a goblin...and I loves me some goblins.

The Good: It allows me to sacrifice a goblin (sob) to deal 4 points of damage to whatever creature I want.
The Bad: It allows me to sacrifice a goblin (sob) to deal 4 points of damage to whatever creature I want...not players.

Reign of Chaos is another card that is a necessity. Doubly so since it can affect either White or Blue.

Krenko's Command gives me more Goblins...which I can sacrifice to deal damage thanks to Arms Dealer.

Then there's Torrent of Fire...
This card...makes my head hurt. But in a sort of good way, because it deals damage to whatever I choose...once I figure out how much damage there is to deal...

No comments:

Post a Comment