Sunday, September 9, 2012

Why yes, I am quite ready for some football...

It's that time of year again, and I'm soooo glad...

Granted, they lost three of their four Preseason games, but that's Preseason.

This first Regular Season game is away, against Tennessee. I have to work, natch, but I'll bring my mp3 to get updates.

My overall hopes for this year are as follows:

1) More wins than losses. There's a bunch of new talent that will need a year under their belts to acclimate to the NFL. Coach Bill is big on versatility, and that takes practice/experience. Plus, the nation rooting against the team this past Super Bowl still stings.

2) No Manning makes it to the damn Postseason, never mind the Super Bowl.

3) Tebow gets his shot.

4) The Colts make it to the Super Bowl...and win.

So we'll see.

GOD I've missed football...

No comments:

Post a Comment