Thursday, September 13, 2012

Wishlists..

Everyone has Wishlists...myself included.

In fact, I've got quite a few. Movies, music, comics, cars...and cards.


You all know I loves me some Goblins, so here's a few cards that have eluded thus far and prevent me from creating the perfect Goblin Horde...
Frenzied Goblin would save me some Mana Burn while making any creature I choose unable to block me that turn.

This Enchantment could help me as well as hurt me.

The Good: I get an additional 1/1 Goblin per turn...which is great because I have a bunch of counters I haven't been able to use yet.
The Bad: Every Goblin I have in play must attack...I can't tell you how many times I've lost Crazed Goblin because I had to attack with it.

So the key to this card is to use it wisely, but isn't that the way to play every card?

No comments:

Post a Comment