Saturday, September 15, 2012

You know what sucks...

...Leaky dishwashers!
We've got one.

Good news: The puddle is relatively small.
Bad news: The puddle is relatively small.

So my day will be spent taking said contraption apart (after cutting power and water of course) and seeing a) where the leak is coming from, and b) if it's something we can fix ourselves.

When it comes to things like this, Mrs. Adorkification does the research...and the planning...pretty much everything involved with thought.

I'm the do-er, meaning I'm the one taking out the tools, taking things apart, and making sure it can all fit back together again...after the repeated trips to Home Depot and/or Lowes.

I'm okay with our arrangement, since she has never blamed or criticized me if said contraption fails to work ever again. She sees these adventures as "team events" and I'm thankful for that.


No comments:

Post a Comment