Saturday, September 8, 2012

Spells I change out depending on my opponent...

So after all the adding/subtracting/debating/hemming and hawing, I've got my 60 card Red deck, but I've added the legal 15-card sideboard as well - making my grand total 75 cards.

Granted, the cards in question will change out as better cards are found, but I've added two spells that could come in handy...

First up is Boil. I love this card, mostly because Mrs. A. has things in her deck that can make my Mountains become Islands as well. And yes, I have used this to destroy all my land in addition to hers...because I like to do crazy-a$$ things from time to time.

The other is Flashfires...
This is one I only add when playing against my daughter and her high-falootin' Black and White deck, but I have to be careful though.

If I have Beasts of Bogardan in play, and I use Flashfires, they lose the extra +1/+1. If I have Havoc in play, Flashfires would keep her from losing life for every white spell she casts.

Ahh Magic, you always keep me thinking...

No comments:

Post a Comment