Friday, September 14, 2012

WTF? Friday...9/14/2012

There's another attempt to bring Wonder Woman to television.

W...T...F?

Look DC/WB, stop it.

You've got this Arrow thing in the works, and I hear it's not bad, but you can't grow a television universe while trying to get a movie universe going.

To be fair, going the other way is just as dicey...unless you bring back Coulson...but we're not going there.

Plus...what's not to love about this picture?




Star Trek Into Darkness is the current title of the sequel to J. J. Abrams' well done reboot.

Not sure I like the title, but this pic hurts my head. I'll give Uhura trumping Bones' rightful place a pass...and Spock looks like he sat on something...but is that's supposed to be Scotty on the far left? It doesn't look like Simon Pegg, it doesn't look like Scotty...and I think my soul is burning.








New Characters...

New Characters?

New Characters!

Uh, Joss?

BRING BACK THE OLD ONE!!!







And the WTFN? Award of the Week goes to...

...Zazzle.com for offering this little morsel of goodness:


Damn straight!

No comments:

Post a Comment