Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sunday...Sunday...Sunday...

I have to work today...10 AM till 8:30 PM...

The Good - I only have to work this shift once every three weeks or so.
The Bad - My entire Sunday is gone.

So here's some random thoughts that will carry me through the day I feel like sharing...


The Pats face the Ravens in Baltimore for Week #3. 

It's a night game (8 PM start time) so I'll catch most of it.

We have a mouse in our house. 

We also have a cat in our house, which - unlike the mouse - is here intentionally.

You'd think the one would be killed by the other, but in reality not so much.

The cat treats it like a toy.
Tuesday will be a big day...


Mrs. Adorkification and I will be celebrating our 17th wedding anniversary in a couple of weeks. Since there is no "official" gift theme for that, we've decided to make it our Dance Anniversary.

As such, we've started taking lessons. Week 1: Fix Trot. The image above shows footing for the turn from the man's perspective...which is my biggest problem. We're practicing, and are having a lot of fun with it.

Have a good day...I know I won't.

No comments:

Post a Comment