Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Insert Def Leppard song here...

When I was a kid back in the eighties, I loved dorky television. I tuned in every week for long-running shows like MacGyver and Quantum Leap, and even the "not so long running shows" like Automan and Misfits of Science.

Then I caught this show...

Maninal.

Watching the trailer now, I hang my head in shame...but back then I thought this show would last eight seasons, not eight episodes.

So why am I mentioning this now?

Because there's talk of this show becoming a movie.

Let me just say two things:

1) Hollywood is really reaching for ideas. Don't tell me we won't be seeing Knight Rider and Street Hawk team up with the guys from M.A.S.K. by Christmas 2020.

2) If they cast anyone other than Aaron Eckhart for this role they're out of their minds.

No comments:

Post a Comment