Thursday, May 15, 2014

First Impressions - AoS : ' Beginning of the End'


This is by no means a deeply intense dissection of the episode.
That will happen over the summer after my purchase of the Blu-ray.
I've put my quick comments and notes after seeing the episode only once after the jump.
You've been warned...

Episode 22: 'Beginning of the End'
This was - hands down - the best episode of the season...
The Good:
1) Cybertek goes down.
2) May takes Ward down!
3) Both Fitz and Simmons survive.
4) Fury to the rescue!
5) Coulson losing his s#!t with Fury.
6) Garrett dying...for real this time.
The Bad:
So we don't really know how Fitz is doing, where Ward ends up, where the team physically is or what's up with Coulson. Right now, I'm so damn happy I just don't care.
The WTF?: Coulson going over the plan one more time. Bob's your uncle? WTF?
Adorkification Moment: The whole damn episode.
* Fury showing up and spending more than 24.3 seconds on camera.
* May nailing Ward HARD!
* The gun - Coulson knows what it does.
* Deathlok walking off into the MMU.
* Fury having a sit down with Coulson.
* The new team roster.
* Garrett dying. Yeah - I said it twice.
Excuse me...um...Mister Whedon?

No comments:

Post a Comment