Sunday, May 18, 2014

Some Sailor Moon news...

I'm not the most knowledgeable person when it comes to Anime and Manga, but I always appreciate works of art and storytelling. Especially when they are unedited or censored. Any work released to the public should be presented as the creator(s) intended and left up to the audience to decide whether or not it is 'like-worthy'.

I bring this up because Sailor Moon, the popular anime (which even I have heard about despite never seeing a single episode), is being presented on Hulu and elsewhere uncut and uncensored starting tomorrow.

I wasn't even aware an anime that I thought was geared for young girls was edited/censored at all in the first place. Apparently it was...but no longer!

It's even being released on DVD/Blu-ray...and I'm all for things released on Blu-ray...

So YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment