Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Why I couldn't handle living in Seattle...

...but at least I get the coffee thing.
It's been raining throughout the weekend. In fact, today (Tuesday) marks the fourth rain-day straight. Which is great for the plants and trees I guess, as well as the grass (which I can't mow...).

I've always felt that there are people made for every type of weather. This explains why places like Seattle exist and why people (like Adorkette) would choose to live there voluntarily.

Mrs. Adorkification loves the coast and beaches (year-round by the way, not just in the Summer). New England particularly. She's never been to California and has never touched the Pacific Ocean.We joke that her internal compass would get all gunked up if the ocean was "on her left". Never mind Bermuda or Hawaii.

Me? I'm a Nor'easter type of guy. I love to ski (though I haven't in years), I love the mountains and I love the cold and the snow. (Although having to go drive in that stuff is another story). This is why Maine works for both of us.
But enough of this rain. It's driving me nuts...   

No comments:

Post a Comment