Friday, May 16, 2014

WTF? Friday...5/16/2014

So I saw the season-ender of Arrow, and I was pleasantly surprised that I liked it. Spoilers ahead!

Amanda Waller's cool. I know there was some controversy about the "body-type" of the actress vs. the character, but what little I know about the character seemed to transfer to television well.
Roy's cured, and Thea's gone. Will Red Arrow appear next season?
And when the hell will Oliver accept the color that goes along with his name?
Not only that, but Oliver lied (once again) when he repeatedly said he was on the island for five years. Apparently, he's been in Hong Kong - while technically an island, it isn't the island.
And speaking of DC shows...
...and...
...are coming.
I'm sad to see Constantine on NBC instead of the CW. I've got a feeling that this is going to become DC's version of Spider-Man/X-Men/Fantastic Four...

And I'm glad to see Flash and Arrow set in the same 'verse. It may be an Elseworlds 'verse...but it's the same Elseworlds 'verse.

Adding Marvel's Agent Carter, Daredevil (coming on Netflix in January?) and season 2 of AoS, TV's going to be exciting this fall...
...the fall?
I gotta wait until fall?
W...T...F...?

No comments:

Post a Comment