Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Batman's got a costume!..plus other stuff?

So, this happened...
I like the suit...and the car, but the symbol finally made me realize what DC's been trying to tell me after all these years of film and animated reboots - 
ELSEWORLDS
That's the message I'm getting. Not a bad thing, I just wish they came out and said so from the get go. Plus it makes sense. This way, everyone can enjoy whatever version of whichever medium they choose...'cause there ain't no wrong one.
Anything else we want to talk about?
 Nope...haven't seen it yet.
Again with the judging?
Look, first of all we don't have cable, we get our television through the internet (thank you Hulu Plus). So I have to wait at least a day if not more. Secondly, I worked this morning. So I just got home, and am dedicating my richly deserved "non-work time" to blog about the fact that I've been too busy to watch the damn show. So there.
Oops...sorry,
I came to The Blacklist party late, but Mrs. Adorkification brought me up to speed.
It's a good show...to blow off some steam when yelling to no one else in the room how stupid the FBI agents are on this show. I can't be the only one upset by this. Ressler alone should have turned in his badge by episode 4.
Booth doesn't like it when the Feds look bad.
And finally...
Again, came to the party late...
...but I liked it more than I thought I would. This is the first I've heard of Seth Meyers, He seems pretty talented, so I'm sure he'll go places.
  You mean people still watch Saturday Night Live?

No comments:

Post a Comment