Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Whedon responds to what I said yesterday...

...well, actually, he responds to what a lot of people have been saying...in an interview with Comic Book Resources.
You can read the article, but in a nutshell he and Maurissa Tancharoen say that they hear what we're saying,
but are telling us to "just wait...it gets better!"
Now, I can already tell that it is getting better, because now the team has to be a team to get back the one guy that matters...
And we'll learn about what happened in "Tahiti".
BUT...if they pull a Lost and (a show I've never seen, because they) answer one question and ask three more...
I'm done.
I want Marvel characters meeting/greeting/beating other Marvel characters 
without having to wait until 2015 for Netflix to get in the mix.
That's all I'm saying...

No comments:

Post a Comment