Sunday, January 5, 2014

All Hail the King...

These guys know what they're doing.
I said yesterday that Thor: TDW is coming out on Blu-Ray/DVD in February,
but then I looked at the bells and whistles. 'Cause with me, it's all about the bells and whistles.
What really caught my attention, aside from the Gag Reel...a must from now on...was the One-Shot.
All we know right now is the title: All Hail the King.
There are two camps of thought about who this could be about:
We know there's a "secret project" out there with Kingsley's name on it, 
but I believe that's a post-credit scene for either Captain America: TWS or GotG.
My money's behind door #2...
In fact, I'm willing to bet it answers the question Adorkette asked after we saw the film:
"Is Odin dead?"
I think All Hail will explain what Loki did in order to take his father's place.
Is Odin's dead? No.
Could it be possible that during the chaos in Asgard, The Other brought his posse looking to claim Loki?
And that Loki's skills with illusion made them convinced they had him...but is actually Odin instead?
Why yes. Yes it is.
The good news is we only have to wait another month and a half to find out. 
But as always...
In Marvel Studios I Trust

No comments:

Post a Comment