Wednesday, January 22, 2014

About this date change for the Man of Steel sequel...

The consensus supports this decision by Warner Brothers, because it shows that the studio cares about the product.
I agree...but I've got a gripe.
No, not that one,
not that one either.
My gripe is with DC/WB's film schedule.
Between now and when this film comes out, Marvel will have released at least eight.
Four of them coming from Marvel Studios and the rest from FOX and Sony.
I'm all for quality over quantity,  but what Warner Bro's needs to do is get more stuff in the hopper.
Arrow is a good show, and they're working towards at least one spin-off.
That's wonderful.
But that's all they've got aside from animation...which I don't count because that's its own thing.
There's been rumors for a while of other stuff going on,
but rumors don't make product...or money.
I'm just saying that we need more movies from the house of DC/WB.
No no...I said movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment