Friday, January 31, 2014

WTF? Friday...1/31/2014: Muppets, meet Expendables...

Terry Crews is awesome.
He was an NFL player for years, but I didn't know that 'cause he never played for the Giants or the Pats.
But I did learn of him thanks to The Expendables and The Expendables 2.
Then I caught him on Brooklyn Nine-Nine, and if you're not watching that show you should.
Now there's this Super Bowl commercial for Muppets Most Wanted.
And it is glorious.
Best part? Crews dancing with Sweetums.
I think every Super Bowl commercial from now on should have a current or former NFL player in it, 
even if they're just standing around holding a sign.
I don't care if the ad's for a movie, car or candy bar.
W...T...F...NFL?
Get on the ball with this!
It would make the awesomeness of the Super Bowl...awesomer!

No comments:

Post a Comment