Thursday, January 16, 2014

Now for an Avengers 2 update...

Have you seen this man?
I only know him as James McAvoy's father in Wanted,
and yeah...he kinda looks like a younger Liam Neeson,
but he's been added to the roster for Avengers 2.
Some say he'll be playing this guy:
Baron Wolfgang von Strucker.
Well, I shouldn't think it's that bad,
but Ultron's one bad mofo.
I have a hard time believing he's not enough villain for one film.
But this is a film firmly placed in the superhero genre...
...and there's always room for more villainy.
I mean, even Captain America: TFA had two villains right?
and
but I can't see either Ultron or Strucker playing second fiddle.
My guess? They're working different angles with separate agendas.
We all know Thanos will be up in A3, but has anyone given thought to Avengers 4?
Just sayin...

No comments:

Post a Comment