Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Well, it's Tuesday 1/14/2014, and you know what that means...

...I can finally watch the first post-holiday episode of AoS...tomorrow.
I've never liked HuluPlus, even though they push the temptations right into my face. They're like "oooh, you could watch all five Psych episodes back-to-back right now if you pay us a monthly fee..."
And I'm like, "yeah, that's true...but you're talking to a guy who had to wait three years for The Empire Strikes Back and another four for Return of the Jedi. So, another twelve days? I think I can swing it."
Anyway, I have done my best to keep my head in the sand about what's happened so far, but I did learn something cool that practically everyone else already knows...so if you want to stay out in the cold, don't hit the jump.


I heard that they're introducing a new S.H.I.E.L.D. agent named Donnie Gill.
I'm okay with the idea of bringing characters in as agents first before they go bad,
but I wonder how they'll go bad.
Will everyone be exposed to Centipede? Will Hammer return (probably not because that would be awesome)? 
So now it looks like AoS is becoming like every Marvel Studios film to date...another step forward, but I gotta watch to see which direction they take.
And it's about damn time!

No comments:

Post a Comment