Sunday, January 12, 2014

Now for a few Cap 2 news bits...

I read an article recently that mentioned that Captain America: The Winter Soldier will have the most Avengers in it since...yeah.
Really? I couldn't tell from the one trailer released so far where I saw Cap, Natasha, and Falcon. And don't be telln' me Sam isn't going to be an Avenger - 'cause I'll smack ya.
 Yeah, Fury's in it...but he's never been an Avenger, so he doesn't count. And if I'm not mistaken, doesn't he get injured? Could we learn something about his possible longevity perhaps? Assuming that's even a thing in Ultimates, because I never read those.
Then there's the set-up. There must be something either within or after CA:TWS to lead into GotG. Whether it's the third Infinity Stone, or maybe we see how Earthling Vance Astro Peter Quill finds himself 1) on the run, and 2) in space, I have no idea, but they're gonna hafta do something.
Then there's this other rumor...
...that we'll be seeing the beginnings of Ultron.
See, here's my thoughts on this, which are the same as they've been from the get-go. My gut tells me that Hank Pym is gonna show up in a throw-away scene in a lab somewhere with a bunch of stuff all over the place. We'll see the Ant-Man helmet, and maybe some Pym Particles...and an Ultron head. 
Now, whether we'll see Paul Rudd in the role of Pym or not I'm not sure. If we do, then he's Pym in Ant-Man. If we don't, then Rudd will be Scott Lang in Ant-Man. Either way is a win. But you can not...CAN NOT have Ultron exist without Pym. I just can't see it.
You know, I'm looking at that pic of Rudd and thinking...that's Giant-Man/Goliath!
Anyway, I'm really looking forward to CA:TWS. I'll probably see it two or three times. 'Cause as always...
In Marvel Studios I Trust

No comments:

Post a Comment