Saturday, January 11, 2014

Well I was clearly mistaken...

Earlier this week, I made a prediction about the Marvel One-Shot included in the Blu-Ray release of T:TDW being about Loki's replacement of his father Odin.
Well, I was wrong.
Turns out it's about the other guy...
I'm okay with this. Trevor Slattery needs some validation and justification, and us fans need some restitution. As for what this will be about, all I know is that he's in jail, and someone visits the place to talk to him.
My opinion/hope/wish? The visitor brings Trevor a message...and a present. One ring. Which Trevor then uses to break out of the joint.
By the way, Trevor's being held at Seagate Prison...where Carl Lucas (later Luke Cage) was held on trumped up charges until he escaped after gaining super powers from an experimental process.
Coincidence?
I think NOT!
In Marvel Studios I Trust

No comments:

Post a Comment