Sunday, April 5, 2015

More Avengers: AoU details...

So there's a bunch of stuff out about the film. Who's playing whom, which characters are cameoed (is that even a word?) and such. 
I really don't want to know. I'm trying real hard to stay in the dark. 
I wanna be surprised when I get to the theater with my popcorn, twizzlers and coke.
Which reminds me - I need to look for midnite showings...or 8PM showings...or whatever, 'cause you know I'm seeing it at least twice.
But without looking things up, here are my guesses:
* Each character goes back into their pasts - for some such reason - which is why we see Natasha in the Red Room and Steve in the 1940's.
* Tony and Bruce fight, but no one wins.
* Klaw finds the Vibranium mine...and comes across that female shown in the trailers.
* There will be something - either in Daredevil or A:AoU - that connects the two.
* There will be something - either in AoS or A:AoU - that connects the two.
* There will be something - either in Ant-Man or A:AoU - that connects the two.
And most importantly...
* All the heroes are going to lose something, or someone, of importance in a very depressingly "dark" manner in order to piss everyone off just enough to see what comes next.
Oh - and Happy Easter everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment