Sunday, April 26, 2015

What's that? WHAT'S THAT? Daredevil? Season 2?




Now, I've only seen up to Episode 5...
 ...but that suit's gotta go.
Charlie Cox has been quoted as saying this second season may come out next April, which I'm okay with considering the quality of this show (that I've seen thus far). But he's also quoted saying that Elektra and Bullseye could show up. 
But before I blew a geek-gasket, I had to think about it.
The whole Elektra/Bullseye story, even if altered as needed for this ever-growing MCU, would easily be 13 episodes...ending with Elektra's "death". If that's what they plan on doing for Season 2, fantastic. 
HOWEVER...
if the powers-that-be have something else up their sleeves, and the Elektra/Bullseye thing gets pushed back to Season 3, I'll allow it. I'd rather wait another year and get that excellent story done right than have it shoehorned in with the rest of Season 2. 
 As for Season 4...

No comments:

Post a Comment