Friday, April 3, 2015

186 VIEWS? (WTF? Friday...4/3/2015)

Okay, there must be something wrong with my Blogger...
I woke up this morning and fired up my computer to blog before heading to work, wondering what I'd WTF about, when I saw the graph that pops up when I open Blogger.
It's the Pageviews graph.
It shows, simply enough, the number of views Adorkification got "today". I say "today" because I have no idea what Blogger considers a day. I mean yeah - 24 hours - but I'm looking at this thing at 4:07 AM my time. Does that 24 hour time period start at 12 midnight EST? Or is it 12 midnight in Greenwich England?
It's confusing is what I'm saying.
Anyway, this graph tells me that "today" Adorkification has had 186 views. In a single day.
That's the most views I've ever had in a single day.
W...T...F...?


So a BIG heartfelt Thank You to everyone out there.
You guys are the best!
Feel free to comment on anything I mention - what you agree with, what you don't, something I missed, or something that you think I should talk about but haven't yet. I'd keep talking...
...but I gotta go to work now.
Balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment