Monday, April 13, 2015

Monday Movie Roundup...4/13/2015

Mornin' Pepe...
Sorry.
I worked the weekend, and with this new "hot/cold outdoor temperature thing" going on, I finally got the cold I've been successfully avoiding since November.
 Yeah...thanks, Jack.
Alright Pepe - let's DO this...
Furious 7 has breached $800 million worldwide.
RIP Paul...

Then there's Ex Machina...
 ...I mean Ex Machina. Which has nothing to do with the comic.
It's made over $6.4 million so far - only $250,000 of which came from the States. Most likely because it was released here this past weekend, but came out in the UK back in January.

What else? Well...
Remember this one?
Lambert and Stamp is up to $33,000 in the U.S. so far. Funny how I can't find any info about its success in the rest of the world...
Can't Stand Losing You, meanwhile, is at a whopping $17,500. And again, international data is non-existent.

I'm wiped, so I'll be heading back to bed now - right after one more cup...
Have a good week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment