Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Wait...Suicide Squad takes place where?

Maybe I just wasn't paying attention.
I knew the Suicide Squad movie was a thing.
I knew Joker was going to be in it (along with Harley).
 
Deadshot was in it too.
 Then I found out Killer Croc was cast, and I thought "Cool. Cool, cool, cool."
 But it wasn't until I heard that Lex might show up...
...that I actually took notice.
I've mentioned before that Suicide Squad was an awesome concept. I like how they've developed on Arrow, and it wouldn't surprise me a bit if they showed up in Central City at some point before the season finale.
And DC, being DC, has announced their film universe will be different from their television universe.
I know...
But there was nothing that led me to believe that Suicide Squad: The Movie was anything more than just a movie,
until now.
Not only is SS:TM set within the DC movie universe, but it may actually take place between Man of Steel and Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice
Mind...blown.
What's still got me scratching my head is that while BvS:DoJ has taken over three years to film and is due out in March of next year, SS:TM hasn't even started filming yet and is out next August. 
What the hell's he been doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment