Tuesday, April 21, 2015

TUESDAY Morning Roundup...4/21/2015

All I can say is I'm sorry I'm late.
Things got busy yesterday and I thought I'd get back in time. Obviously I didn't. Sorry.
 On with the show...
Furious 7 made another $29 million over the weekend, bringing the worldwide total to $1.15 billion with a b.
Okay Kevin...
...the gauntlet's been thrown.

There's a movie called Snow Girl and the Dark Crystal that came out in the States last weekend.
It must be from China, because it made $63.6 million there, and only $165,428 here. 
Needless to say, it's not a remake.

The non-She-Hulk-related She's Beautiful When She's Angry made an additional $2,275...putting the grand total at $335,808.

Then there's Mr. X...
...no, Mr. X, from India...
...right!
It's only made $30,097 so far, but judging from the premise, it's going in my Netflix queue ASAP.
I'm going back to bed now. Have a good (rest of the) week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment