Saturday, February 1, 2014

And now, Empire Cover #3...

* First thing first: I had no idea Toad was even in this film. Not against the idea, just a "mm...o-kay?" type thing.

*Again, what's up with the outfit. Was Toad a soldier at first? Is he disguised as a soldier? WTF?

* The hair. Swear to God my first thought when I saw this was: "Is that Michael Rooker?" You know, 'cause he's playing Yondu in Guardians of the Galaxy? And Yondu had a mohawk/fin thing going on? Anyone? Bueller? Frye?

* I seem to remember Ray Park had yellowish/greenish skin. Granted, they grayed up the skin tone on Havok too, so I'm not sure if that's going to be an ongoing thing with future covers...see what I did there?

* I will say that with Toad crouched down like that, I'm starting to believe that he's not the same size as the SNTL2, but the vehicles in the background still bug me.

No comments:

Post a Comment