Friday, August 31, 2012

WTF? Friday...8/31/12

Here we go...

As you know, we here at the House of Adorkification have upgraded our decks to 80 cards each...between you and me, I don't like it. 

Not only do I need to buy more cards now, I have to look into buying larger boxes to hold the cards!

Is it possible to play an 80 card deck with a 60 card deck? And win?


There's been more BTS and Out-take clips from Avengers making it onto the web...only to be taken down again.

W...T...F?...

I haven't seen any of them, because I'm waiting for the Blu-ray. 

If I'm going to see long takes of Cap acclimating to modern times, Agent Hill bitching about the team or all the actors cracking up and having fun, I'm gonna do it at my leisure...repeatedly...without worrying about how much time I have before they disappear.






If you haven't heard, Robert Downey Jr. sprained an ankle on the set of IM3.

My first thought was "oh my gosh, I hope he's okay", followed by "will this change the release date?", and then "does this mean he's getting too old for this role?"

My panic subsided when I thought about The Expendables, Sylvester Stallone is 66 right now...after two Expendables films. Sure, he's been damaged a bit (at least during the making of the first one) but he keeps going. RDJ will do the same. I've said before that he won't be Tony Stark forever...just as Sean Connery couldn't be Bond forever...and I'm okay with that. And while I don't want to see him leave the role anytime soon, I would prefer he left the role earlier if it kept him from continual harm. 

So to Mr. RDJ let me say: Thank you for your hard work, but take care of yourself.


And this week's WTFN? award goes to...

  

     
        &



and don't forget...

Guess what? They're making a series...for television...about S.H.I.E.L.D....and Joss is involved.

I can't freakn' wait!!!

2 comments:

  1. seen the avengers recently. was good but not my type.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What type do you have...apart from Dark Knight that is...

    ReplyDelete