Friday, August 10, 2012

Friday is now WTF? Day!!!

Today in WTF? news...











...Ben Affleck was in talks to direct Justice League. Ben didn't ask them, WB pursued Affleck!!! Fortunately he turned it down, but still...









...There's no way around it. To get Raiders, Temple and Last Crusade on Blu-ray, we'll have to swallow Crystal Skull like Belloq's fly.



...



I meant the bug...



...




...The 48 frames-per-second Hobbit is getting some good press thanks to post-production. Buuut Warner has decided to limit the release of the film to major locations like LA and NY. I hope WB is only talking about the "special" version of the film. 'Cause if my wife has to travel to see Part One (of Three) of The Hobbit she is gonna be pissed!






And a special WTFN? award goes to...

Marvel Studios and Joss Whedon for signing up to "do it all again" in Avengers 2!



Now who could Whedon kill off in this one...




...I don't know...




...Let me think about it...


...Hmmmmm


But I will say, if anyone can put Ant-Man and ol' Rocky in the same film - it's Joss.




In Marvel Studios I Trust

No comments:

Post a Comment