Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Spells...4 & Up


Here's whats rounding out my Red deck:
Chandra's Outrage is badass. 'Nuff said.

Chandra's Fury even more so. For the record, I had no idea who this Chandra person was until recently, and the whole Plainswalker thing is new to me. It's an awesome idea, but I need to keep focused on Goblins or else I'll never save a penny the rest of my life.

Then there's Fissure...
The best time to use this card is when Mrs. Adorkification is about to bring out a scary 7/7 Wurm with trample from her Green deck and is about to kick my ass. It's helped, but I only have one in my 60-card deck and luck isn't always on my side.

The only other card I've got is an Artifact - Iron Star.
It gives me life for every Red spell I cast successfully - for one Mountain each.

The Good: It keeps me from getting Mana Burn.
The Bad: I need to have mana available to spend to gain the life.

Why can't anything be easy?

No comments:

Post a Comment