Thursday, August 23, 2012

What other creatures do I have...


I don't have many non-Goblin creatures in my deck, but they are connected...


Beasts of Bogardan get protection from Red, which does nothing for me, but gains +1/+1 if my opponent has any white cards. So thanks to my daughter's deck, these 3/3 creatures are now 4/4.

But that's not the best part...

Remember Skirk Outrider? With this card, SO is now 4/4, even if I'm playing against my wife's all-Green deck.

What about flying creatures? Well for starters, there's Airdrop Condor...


It's a 2/2, but for two mana (and a sacrificed Goblin) it gives a target of my choosing damage equal to the current power of the sacrificed Goblin.

In other words, the Condor picks up said Goblin...carries it over walls and various land creatures...and drops it on whatever target I choose

Again...Goblins are funny as hell.

The only other creature I have is another flyer - Dragon Whelp.


It's a 2/3, but comes with Firebreathing included...sort of.

For each Mountain I spend, DW gains +1/+0, but I can only use up to 3 Mountains this way without destroying it.

Meaning it's a baby dragon...that can breathe fire...but if I make it too powerful it dies.

Look at that picture. How could you kill something that cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment