Monday, August 6, 2012

About statues...

Let's pretend that I have all the money in the world to spend any way I want, and more space than I'll ever need.

There are MANY types of things I would go after, one of them being statues.

I'm a Marvel nut, and the first company I wold invest in is Bowen Designs.

These guys are geniuses.

And if you check out their website, you'll see that much of their stuff has sold out, and rightfully so.

My one hope is that they're able to do the Marvel Studios versions as well at some point.

As for DC, I'm still getting over the changes they made in distribution. I loved their stuff before the New 52 came out, but I'm having a hard time finding that stuff. On the DC Collectibles site, there's some good stuff, but most of it is, not surprising, New 52 stuff...along with TDKR, but not of the classic stuff.

So I'll have to do a little more digging, 'cause I'd wants me a Silver Age Catwoman...


No comments:

Post a Comment